Territory Business Manager - Greater Charleston
The Territory Business Manager will be responsible for territory sales development and management. Have the ability to follow corporate direction, management direction and to execute brands identity in the field. The ideal candidate will be a viable representative of our established, and ever-growing, cosmeceutical skincare line.
- Work with large and dynamic geographies, maximizing business potential economically
- Attain and maintain on-going, extensive product knowledge, including clinical data & studies
- Maintain strong sales relationships with existing partners
- Adapt to unique situations when cold calling prospects, meeting with prospects and partners and developing individual’s businesses that differ from one to another
- Cold call frequently and open new customers monthly
- Conduct a demonstration of the company’s signature facial for prospects and customers
- Navigate through competitive landscapes, understanding competitor products and common industry services and treatments
- Expand and continually-grow the territory sales volume to the expectations set by the territory
- Lead effective events with customers increasing consumer knowledge of the line.
- Partner with corporate employees on company initiatives: hosting regional events; launching new products and programs; as well as corporate and online account management
- Ability to work independently while delivering and executing corporate messaging and direction
- Strong administration skills that can operate company software including; data base management (ACT!), Excel, Outlook, Word, Expensify, MOTUS along with mapping programs and additional applications on a daily basis
- Strong communication skills that enable you to effectively communicate from one customer type to another including business managers, aestheticians, nurses, physicians, corporate executives and other industry professionals
- Industry experience preferred