JOB DESCRIPTION – MARKETING MANAGER
We, at INNOVATIVE SKINCARE, pride ourselves on being a dynamic company, driven by passion and motivated by success. For over 15 years, INNOVATIVE SKINCARE has been at the forefront of cosmeceutical skincare innovation, thanks to an amazing team of corporate and field employees. Our team is focused, driven, and hardworking, with an entrepreneurial spirit that makes for a positive and gratifying workplace. We know that our growth is a result of our employees’ hard work, and strive to reward this dedication with opportunities for growth, competitive benefits, and a fun and vibrant company culture. We are dedicated to developing clinically-validated skincare products that improve the physical and emotional well-being of people globally.
INNOVATIVE SKINCARE is always seeking new talent to help us advance this mission. The Marketing Manager position will oversee all marketing activities including, but not limited to: social and viral media; advertising; public relations; marketing communications; and market research. Additionally, this role will be instrumental in the development and implementation of corporate marketing programs aimed at product growth and profitability, as well as evaluating the efficiency of these initiatives.
The ideal candidate will be strategic, creative, well-versed in social and interactive media, collaborative as well as being solutions-oriented.
- Develop marketing strategies and plans to support sales activities and ensure revenue and profit achievement.
- Leverage social media platforms for increased online visibility and brand awareness.
- Create and measure the impact of demand generation through viral channels, and manage all social media outlets.
- Utilize emerging media channels to gain a competitive advantage in digital space, including online video, social media, and mobile development.
- Manage and maintain competitive analyses of skincare and pharmaceutical markets to identify new market and/or product opportunities.
- Present and report relevant and valuable market data to the Executive team. • Implement and ensure adherence brand guideline policies, procedures and quality standards.
- Prepare annual marketing plans that align with corporate goals and business development plans. • Ensure corporate brand positioning and communication is in alignment with the Company's mission and goals. • Increase and maximize company visibility and brand awareness by overseeing all advertising activities, and working in tandem with Public Relations, while maintaining brand image. • Provide necessary leadership to all segments of marketing department.
- Partner with the Domestic Sales and International Business Development departments to develop product and marketing strategies that drive revenue growth, brand awareness and brand equity with our partners and distributors.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in cosmeticeuticals and/or retail cosmetic skincare is strongly preferred.
- International marketing experience.
- Advanced understanding of online advertising and social media industry trends.
- In-depth business knowledge along the dimensions of financials, budget management, consumer segment markets, and sales channels.
- Experience in motivating a team and working in a collaborative environment.
- 4+ years of successful marketing management and leadership experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or a related field preferred; or an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.